Treatments For Children With Anorexia No Period For 2 Years After Anorexia?

No period for 2 years after anorexia? - treatments for children with anorexia

I have worked with anorexia for some time and my lowest weight was 74 pounds diagnosed. I (5 feet 4) am
Thanks to the dedication and support of family and friends, I managed to recover, although I admit that sometimes it is still difficult, the recommended amount for adults and my metabolism has not yet returned to consume completely normal.
I am currently 125 pounds, a little more what I want, but I'm going to do now, but have not yet had a period since his return to a normal weight. This is about 2 years and I am afraid that I do a lot of damage to my children.
My doctor told me he could not terrible without a hormone that sounds.
Has anyone other ideas how to recover? I am 24 years old and thinking in children. (Exercise, healthy eating and some things not so healthy!) And refuse to lose to hope.
Are there any additional vitamins or anything that can help you?
Thanks

3 comments:

Luli said...

You really need to go see a doctor.

I think I have normal periods before anorexia, it is certainly difficult to close your playback system is, but should not have been damaged.

It's probably just take your time to complete. Continue to feed. Make sure you have enough iron to him.

If you've never had a normal period, it could include loss of appetite, and everything you need expert advice to be connected.

Jo~Jo said...

I also had anorexia. It was started 6 years ago and just this year, so more regular. Perhaps your body fat percentage is still very low, can cause this lack of rules, how much exercise. It is as if my body must have some weight to regularly. Good luck with your recovery, I know how difficult it is and how long it takes. xxxx

Jo said...

Idk talk, but you should see a doctor or ur mom or someone who can talk U ur. Good luck!

Post a Comment