Flea Pupae Do Flea Combs Work Effectively For Cats?

Do flea combs work effectively for cats? - flea pupae

I have some new cat in our house and the little # $ @! had fleas. In time to reach my other cat and my room and my living room have fleas, not as an attack. I called the carpet, spray my mattress, and give my cats flea baths regularly. The flea shampoo is not much, but it could be that you can not be set for a while (which is difficult) to keep a cat in a bathroom. I will be a first line, but I've heard that flea combs really work as an alternative. Could leave the eggs and larvae / nymphs flea shampoo. But for real chips should I get a flea comb, or buy at the forefront? Are there different types of cakes, crisps, hair long / short-haired cats?

3 comments:

chud keeper said...

Combing is not only inadequate, especially because the chips are established. You need to Kitty, and any other pets in the house. There is a need for a flea fog machine that kills them, during work (please follow the instructions on the boxes) for bubble bath with cat fleas at the top of the head and working your way down the field and back towards the tail.
(I like the mark of Adam, the better) and again that Kitty is completely covered with foam, wait 5-10 minutes to ensure that they are all dead, then rinse thoroughly.
Kitty also need flea medication (I like the program because it sterilize flea reproduction), or use a flea medication for cats to use, because most of the first row. It is still completely empty house and then throw the bags. Use the spray difficult to reach places, such as closets, under bed, etc. Good Luck

shell said...

It's really easy to look at the cost of the first line and try to solve the problem with Wal-Mart stuff. No work is more money in this shit. I FRONTLINE / benefit (to go see), the outside of eBay. (There was a reliable source), the numerator is the cat and had results within hours. Treat empty Kitty and good for a few days. The cat will thank you and if everyone goes in your home to be.

janewest... said...

Actually, to liberate more of fleas in your house, you have to really do a flea bomb. I had this problem before, and the only long term. At the same time you need to shampoo cats, and then treated with Frontline or Advantage. The flea comb is only effective in removing flea eggs and dead skin of cats.

Good luck!

Post a Comment