Tender Sore Breasts From Genital Herpes Why Do I Have Sore And Tender Breasts?

Why do i have sore and tender breasts? - tender sore breasts from genital herpes

I am 17 years old and have rather small breasts. In the last 4 going on 5 days, my breasts were painful and sensitive. At first I thought he had to wear a bra to keep in practice for the sport of volleyball, but not sure if the that'ss more. I still have sex. though a little more than a week, my friend and I am an innocent shower together, but there was no genital contact (read my other post about it ..) I do not think that something has happened. I'm also a control with the name of the birth ocella and have for 2 months. Normally, I think chest pain around my period .. but my days of leave for another 4 days .. Suggestion that pain is it? HELPPP Pleasse

2 comments:

knittinm... said...

PMS, some painful breasts before your period. Even if you have never seen before, can cause hormonal changes in a few months, others not.

live.laugh.love (: said...

Growing Pains.

Post a Comment