Free Ls Video How To Update Video Card Drivers For Free?

How to update video card drivers for free? - free ls video

My video card Intel (R) 965 Express Chipset
The Sims 2 Deluxe will not work on my computer, and when I tried my system requirements to Can You Run It? for this game, so that the problem of graphics card

Low: T & L graphics card with at least 32 MB of video RAM. ATI Radeon 8500 or better, NVIDIA GeForce series GeForce2 GTS and better
Have you: Intel (R) 965 Express Chipset Family (Intel (R) 965 Express Chipset Family)
FAIL: Sorry, your video card does not meet this minimum requirement.
Properties of the graphics card - Minimum attributes of your Video Card

Video RAM: Required - 32 MB, You have - 448 MB
Video Card 3D Acceleration: Required - Yes, You have - Yes
Video HW Transform & Lighting: Required - Yes, you have - Yes

So I asked myself if I spend a lot of money in a different video card, or you can upgrade for free. In the latter case, the page I can go and how do I do? If the former, how much it cost to get where I fell, andWhat type should I expect? Thank you!

1 comments:

Brian F said...

You can use the latest video driver from Intel download ... http://intel.com On the Support section. The driver may or may not help you.

If I remember right, with the graphics card business of Intel (for The Sims 3), the system must have more memory than the minimum "normal" and I thought I had dual-core processor or something ... I do not play an individual game, so do not take my word, I remember, somewhere recently.

Post a Comment