Girls In The Swimming Pool Showers Questions About Tampons!? (girls Only?)?

Questions about tampons!? (girls only?)? - girls in the swimming pool showers

good good my first time in the same buffer 13847203985034958 both a try! So Happy I I'mm success! ^ _ ^ Here's the question:
1. after) the plastic pipe and pushed the Ding-Ding-buffer (cotton KINDA hurt for a while. Is it because this is my first time to get used to and Needa? and a trickle of blood was shed ... He is the cousin of my hymen broke? or just my time?
2. How do I know if it made? as if the red chain? cuz i do not want to delete the recording, if not completely ....
3. When I walked in the setting of the buffer can be a clue about it! Is that funny? I take it then or not? this really is not bad, but just feels strange and it feels like something is there .... I do not want to leave, because I know it will hurt, if not completely absorbed .... then let it be fair? Moreover, it seems to me if I'm sitting ... Am I paranoid and needs to get used to it or put it in the wrong?
4. alll buffer can be usedNo water? Pools, with showers, etc. retartedly without soaking in water? (like a pillow ... I) a Tampax Pearl has had, so that a water test?
5. Are there other brands pads do you recommend? The comfortable than others?

Thank you all! : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment